yet more quickfill problem in register, and compile warnings, r13487 (was: Re: Imbalance split added on quickfill)

David Hampton hampton-gnucash at rainbolthampton.net
Sun Mar 5 14:47:32 EST 2006

On Sun, 2006-03-05 at 14:20 -0500, Chris Shoemaker wrote:

> Yes, Derek changed configure.in recently to disallow building on stock
> FC4 with --enable-error-on-warning.  I wanted to complain about this,
> but I wanted to fix this bug first, and this is what happened.

FAICT Derek's last change to configure.in did not suddenly prevent
building on stock FC4 with --enable-error-on-warning.  That's always
been broken.  Derek's change make just made the code stand up and
announce to you at the outset that it wasn't going to work, instead of
dying mysteriously 1/3 of the way through the build when trying to
compile gw-engine.c in src/engine.

David