Unable to run r13574 - missing libgw-engine.so.0

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 10 14:25:14 EST 2006

Like I said, it's working for me here.  I cleaned out my install tree
and ran make clean; make all install and it worked fine and runs.
What do you get from:

  make -C src/engine all install

-derek

Quoting micwise at bellsouth.net: