Unable to run r13574 - missing libgw-engine.so.0

micwise at bellsouth.net micwise at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 10 17:27:10 EST 2006

I really do appreciate all you help.  Thanks for the tips.  I'm really trying to learn as much as I can.  I've worked with computers long enough to know sometimes there is no answer to the "Why does it happen ?" question.  I'll just check it our from subversion again.  Its really no big deal especially since it appears I'm the only one having this problem.

 I thought I had to run configure every time I updated.  Do I just need to do it once and then only when I change configuration options?  I guess I can just type "make install" then.  Don't have to worry about the script.

I do want to say I really like gnucash and I appreciate all the work that everyone has put into it.  Thanks again for all you help.

Michael