Unable to run r13574 - missing libgw-engine.so.0

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 10 17:31:01 EST 2006

Nah, the build system will re-run configure..  so you only need to rerun
it when you want to change your configuration options.  You DO have to
run autogen.sh by hand whenever a directory is added to the build, but
other than that the system will take care of itself.

-derek

Quoting micwise at bellsouth.net: