String not translateable in GnuCash

Tor Harald Thorland linux at strigen.com
Sat Mar 11 10:56:34 EST 2006

Hello,

A couple of "failures" found in SVN r.13542:

------------------

String 2249 and 2250 are the same.

------------------
Below is a couple of things wich shows up in english, even if a string
with the text is translated. I have added the string number in my file.

The button View/Edit Customer in the find customer dialog can't be
translated. String #96

&

The button Customer's Invoices in the find customer dialog as well. I
have translated sting # 98

&

Process Payment button in the find customer cant be translated. String # 99

&

Customer's Job's in the find customers dialog cant be translated. String
# 97

&

The text "Tax Table Entries" in the Tax table editor.

&

Open a Tax/TXF Export. Choose Options on it, and choose the view tab.
The upper check box has a strange character on it. i see "Supress" then
some strange chars and "£0.00 values"

&

"Thank you for your patronage" on the invoices is not translatable.

Tor Harald