String not translateable in GnuCash

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Mar 11 12:29:40 EST 2006

Quoting Tor Harald Thorland <linux at strigen.com>:

> String 2249 and 2250 are the same.

So, um, what are strings 2249 and 2250?  The .pot file isn't numbered.

> ------------------
> Below is a couple of things wich shows up in english, even if a
> string with the text is translated. I have added the string number in
> my file.
>

> The button View/Edit Customer in the find customer dialog can't be
> translated. String #96
>
> The button Customer's Invoices in the find customer dialog as well. I
> have translated sting # 98
>
> Process Payment button in the find customer cant be translated. String # 99
>
> Customer's Job's in the find customers dialog cant be translated. String # 97

Do you have the same translation problem in the Find Vendor or Find Invoice
dilaogs, too?   I suspect that the search dialog isn't translating the
strings anymore.

> The text "Tax Table Entries" in the Tax table editor.

Odd, this is just a standard Glade label entry.  Perhaps you messed up
the msgid in your translation?

> "Thank you for your patronage" on the invoices is not translatable.

Okay, can you edit invoice.scm and let me know if it needs to be:
(N_ "Thank you ...") or (_ "Thank you ...")?  I don't know which one,
so a quick test by you would make my life significantly easier.  I
EXPECT it's the latter, but I don't know for sure.