Troubles with reports in current SVN

Andrew Sackville-West andrew at farwestbilliards.com
Mon Mar 20 16:58:30 EST 2006

On Mon, 20 Mar 2006 13:26:30 -0700
David Herman <dvherman at gmail.com> wrote:

> I was checking the "new" Advanced Portfolio report and believe that the column
> labeled "Basis" is incorrect.  It appears that if there are multiple transactions on
> a give stock/fund the value is calculated incorrectly.  With two transactions it
> appears the the first transaction is added twice.

my testfile had several multi-transaction accounts and I had no problems like this. WHat basis-method were you using?

> I have been able to reproduce on a test file also.

can you send me that testfile by direct email? I'd love to see what it does.

> Screen-shots are also available.

how about if you export the report with broken information and just send me the html file along with the test file?