mt940 import

Flavio Rump flavio.rump at gmx.ch
Tue Mar 21 04:59:25 EST 2006

thank you.
as you see in my other post I got that working now (had aqbanking and
everything already installed)

now one thing I noticed, the mt940-import manages to read the date and
the amount of the transaction but not the memo/description which is
stored on line 17 of my mt940 file.

any way to get that working?

thx again

-Flavio