Question on modifing User Guide

Bengt Thuree bengt at thuree.com
Thu Mar 23 18:52:30 EST 2006

On Fr, 2006-03-24, 04:04, Dave Herman skrev:
> Prompted by setting up simple account tree for testing and several
> questions here and on the user list, I started to review
> the GnuCash User Guide.  While I am not a "tech writer", I could assist
> by updating some of the screen shots and adding
> some examples.  I expect there are many others "readers" who could
> contribute examples or just FAQs with answers.

Yes, I totally agree with you.
My time is very limited, but will try and help in whatever capacity I can.
Proof reading / comments mainly for a while. Also my knowledge of GnuCash
is very limitied, just started using it

> P.S. I started on the chapter on Investments (Chapter 8).  Sales for
> gains & loss seem to be an issue.

Yes, this is one of the areas I am mainly interested in.
(Also having problems with.)
Investments in other currencies than default needs to be covered.

/Bengt

--
Bengt Thuree   bengt at thuree.com    www.thuree.com/bt