Norwegian translation

Sigve Indregard sigve.indregard at gmail.com
Wed May 3 18:36:23 EDT 2006

Here is an updated version of the Norwegian bokmaal (nb) translation,
fixing spelling mistakes, typos and some showstopper errors. In addition
some new strings are translated.

Tor Harald Thorland and I have agreed to split the maintenance of this
translation between us, and I will be the primary translator of nb.po
from now on. Tor Harald will maintain the account template translation.

I am currently working on the untranslated strings, and I hope to be
able to finish most of them before the 2.0.0 release.

Current status is 3171 translated, 453 untranslated.

(By the way: All these changes are made in the nb.po from the 1.9.5
release. I figured this wouldn't be a problem because of the string
freeze. If I'm wrong, please tell me.)
--
Sigve Indregard