Scheduled Transactions dead list

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Fri May 5 10:57:42 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-05-04 at 22:09 -0400, David Hampton wrote:
> Good to know.  I'm in the process of trying to eliminate all the
> deprecated gtk/gnome functions from gnucash.  I'll skip the sx code
> since you're going to rewrite it.

As per the reply to Andrew, my focus is more on factoring the
not-ui-related stuff out into the engine, at least initially.  On the UI
side, I think that "obsolete" page might go away, but overall the
since-last-run ui (and the sx editor, for now) are going to be about the
same....

I guess the two biggest deprecated pieces in the SX ui right now are the
clists: a few in the SLR dialog and the one in the SX List.

The SLR dialog ones should probably wait until whatever model is
available from the new sx engine to be wrapped.  The SX List one needs
to become a treeview as well, and moreover backed by a (sx-engine
wrapper around a) qof query over the SXes, to support a db backend.  So,
I guess it should wait for that to occur, as well.  These are both on my
radar.

Those are the biggest deprecated usages I'm aware of, but I'm not on top
of what is and isn't deprecated... what else is there?

--
...jsled