Scheduled Transactions dead list

David Hampton hampton-gnucash at rainbolthampton.net
Fri May 5 20:31:22 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-05-05 at 10:57 -0400, Josh Sled wrote:

> I guess the two biggest deprecated pieces in the SX ui right now are the
> clists: a few in the SLR dialog and the one in the SX List.

GtkCList/GtkCTree is the big one.

> Those are the biggest deprecated usages I'm aware of, but I'm not on top
> of what is and isn't deprecated... what else is there?

There's a handful of functions in gnc-dense-cal.c that's been
deprecated.  Mostly gdk functions related to font manipulation and
sizing strings.  All that type stuff should use Pango functions now.
Maybe a couple of uses of GtkOptionMenu.  That's all I saw in the SX
files.

GtkCList is the biggest issue throughout GnuCash, followed by
GtkOptionMenu.

David