GnuCash 1.8 related Strings for translation

Fabrice Kurz kurzf at voila.fr
Thu May 11 15:33:19 EDT 2006

> De : "Derek Atkins" <warlord at MIT.EDU>
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I almost finished the translation of the fr.po file but I noticed
> > several strings (at least 5) related to the 1.8.x version of Gnucash.
> > How do I need to treat them? Do I let 1.8 in the translated strings
> > or do I change them to be 2.0 relevant?
> >
> > thanks for your answer.
>
> Which strings?  There were some strings that were actually changed
> after the "freeze" to fix some 1.8 -> 2.0 isms...

Here are the strings (still there in svn) :

#. src/report/utility-reports/welcome-to-gnucash.scm
#: ../intl-scm/guile-strings.c:2408
msgid "Welcome to GnuCash 1.8!"

#. src/report/utility-reports/welcome-to-gnucash.scm
#: ../intl-scm/guile-strings.c:2410
msgid "GnuCash 1.8 has lots of nice features. Here are a few."

Maybe the next two are still valid  :

#: ../src/gnome-utils/glade/totd.glade.h:3
msgid ""
"Warning This is a DEVELOPMENT version of GnuCash. It probably has lots of "
"bugs and unstable features!\n"
"If you are looking for a stable personal finance application, you should use "
"the latest release of GnuCash 1.8"

#: ../doc/tip_of_the_day.list.in:1
msgid ""
"Warning!! This is a DEVELOPMENT version of GnuCash. It probably has lots of "
"bugs and unstable features! If you are looking for a stable personal finance "
"application, you should use the latest release of GnuCash 1.8."

> You could also look in the sources in SVN to see if the string was
> changed, and if so use the changed string.

Done for one string.

thanks,

--
Fabrice Kurz