Building gnucash-1.9 from svn on OS X

Adrian Simmons adrinux at perlucida.com
Fri May 12 06:20:53 EDT 2006

Kevin Broderick wrote:
> I've got it working and I added a wiki page detailing how I did it
> <http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/MacOSXInstallation>.
Thanks for taking the time to write this up Kevin, I've been wanting to try
myself but didn't feel I had the time to figure out all the hoops.

A few questions though. Are you swapping back and forth between 1.8 and 1.9
or just sticking with 1.9?

What strategies can I use to move back and forth between the two versions -
the data files I can handle (make backups, specify a separate version when
launching gnucash etc), it's gnucash that worries me.

Once 1.9 is compiled and installed in /usr/local can I fink reinstall
gnucash 1.8 and just launch them from their respective locations?

--
Adrian Simmons (aka adrinux) <http://adrinux.perlucida.com>
e-mail <mailto:adrinux at perlucida.com>