change the word "Reference" in fancy-invoice into "Billing ID"?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Wed May 17 09:26:18 EDT 2006

There are two sets of Billing IDs.   There's the billing ID from the
PoV of the biller, and the ID from the PoV of the billee.  Sometimes
you might want to display both IDs, so you need different terms
to describe which is your ID and which is your customer's ID.

At least that was the original concept.

-derek