Splash Screen Revisited

Brian dol-sen at telus.net
Fri May 19 18:29:17 EDT 2006

On Fri, 2006-19-05 at 12:01 -0400, Derek Atkins wrote:
> Quoting Bengt Thuree <bengt at thuree.com>:
>
> > On Fri, 2006-05-19 at 11:13 -0400, Josh Sled wrote:

> > I sure like these better than the ones we have today :)
> > Very good start I think.
> > I agree with Josh though, the wavy line and the horisontal lines I am
> > not to sure of.
>
> The straight line doesn't bother me..

I don't care for the horizontals much.  They may be better if they are
in the background, not the foreground, maybe a little more translucent.

> I was wondering how it would look if it looked more like a stock ticket tape?
>
> -derek

I think it might be better as well.

Overall, They are very good and certainly show off some professional art
skills.  I think they will be better than the current ones as well.

--
Brian <dol-sen at telus.net>