Splash Screen Revisited

Joshua Facemyer / Impressus Art faceman at impressusart.com
Fri May 19 22:11:05 EDT 2006

Sorry...I'm now sending this correctly

I *am* providing any art under the GPL license along with Gnucash.  I'm
trying to contribute back to some great projects which have helped me in
my business (100% open source Linux graphic design systems that I use
every day for real stuff).

As far as the lines go, I've lightened them and sent them back, but if
they're still too much, I'll take them out.

I tried to make a stock tape, but it's not very good.  However, you
can't see a whole lot at that size.  So here are a couple more.

http://www.impressusart.com/download/splash2.png
http://www.impressusart.com/download/splash3.png
http://www.impressusart.com/download/splash4.png
http://www.impressusart.com/download/banner2.png

One question - I do need to know what size it should be.  I noticed that
Gnucash will display whatever I put in it correctly, but I should save
the final version to a reasonable size.

The reason I've saved these so large is so everyone can see the details.

JF