Splash Screen Revisited

Chris Shoemaker c.shoemaker at cox.net
Fri May 19 19:29:46 EDT 2006

On Fri, May 19, 2006 at 07:23:37AM -0500, Joshua Facemyer / Impressus Art wrote:
> Here's a set of graphics for further abuse.  Please beat them up so I
> can make them better.
>
> http://www.impressusart.com/download/splash.png
> http://www.impressusart.com/download/icon.png
> http://www.impressusart.com/download/logo.png
> http://www.impressusart.com/download/banner.png

These are nice!  My only comment would be about the splash.  I think
an actual splash would be only about 1/4 of that size, so I would
think about bringing the screenshot, symbols, and numbers "forward",
especially the numbers.  And I agree that the evenly spaced horizontal
lines are distracting, without offering much.

-chris