Splash Screen Revisited

Joshua Facemyer / Impressus Art faceman at impressusart.com
Sat May 20 12:59:52 EDT 2006

Ok, makes sense, but is it okay if I use "2" for the money and credit
card graphics, which probably nobody will really see anyway since
they're so small?

If it needs to be changed later, for version 3 it can be easily done,
since it's in svg.

Maybe it will make more sense once I upload some new things I'm working on.

JF