Spanish translation update

Eneko Lacunza listas at enlar.net
Thu May 25 17:10:09 EDT 2006

Hi,

3669 translated messages, 9 untranslated messages.

Few strings left, some final questions :)
- What is "Margin interest"? It appears in qif-related files, but I need more context.
- "port:*" pattern strings have to be translated? There's a note in the pot saying it is unclear. I can't figure out what do mean some of them :) the same for "option:autoswitch" and "clear:autoswitch"
- "Bracket Total Owed" / "Amount owed in oldest bracket - if same go to next oldest" in aging. What is "bracket"?

Thanks a lot,
Eneko