gnucash 2 at FINK

Dave Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 2 16:23:07 EST 2006

Bob Hunter wrote:
> Still no signs of life...

True. I've run into dependency issues. I (rightfully) don't have commit
access to fink, so I need to have someone review the submissions. There
are questions about how well new and old versions of gwenhywfar and
aqbanking get along side by side in the distribution.

I am making some progress, but it is slower than I anticipated because
of my unfamiliarity with resolving version upgrades that are as far
apart as gwen and aqbanking are for fink, while allowing gnucash 1.8.x
to still be available as it was.

Dave
--
David Reiser