GnuCash on Windows

"Andreas Köhler" andi5.py at gmx.net
Wed Nov 15 04:44:59 EST 2006

Hi,

RBibrach at t-online.de:
> may be that the following is of interest:
>
> Gnucash (15110) is still crashing after calling reports.
>
> It does not crash when running within gdb.
> It did not crash after I loaded my account file from gc 1.8.12.
> In both cases everything seems to run like expected.

There is a gdk-warning and glib uses that to abort the application
unless IsDebuggerPresent() is true. Otherwise it adds a breakpoint
but this does not affect the standard gnucash build because that uses
glib with debugging symbols. I plan to check whether this is a bug at
the weekend. Oh, and there is the bug producing the warning, of course :)

-- andi5