libglade2 and gtkhtml

David Reiser dbreiser at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 19 22:36:35 EST 2006

The README says that libglade2 2.3.6 is recent enough for gnucash.
Configure seems to be using 2.4 as the oldest allowable. Which is
correct?

Which parts of gnucash use gtkhtml? The standard build for gtkhtml3
sucks in libsoup and a few other crypto pieces, apparently to test
during build, since there are no links in the library to anything
crypto after building. I've constructed a fink packaging file for
gtkhtml that prevents the compiler from finding libsoup. It seems to
work fine as a drop-in, but I really need to test some more. Is it
just reports that use gtkhtml?

Dave
--
David Reiser