Problems with custom invoice

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 21 09:33:54 EST 2006

Brian <dol-sen at telus.net> writes:

> Yes the 2 code blocks are slightly different.  But my installed version
> is 2.0.1 and the printable & easy invoices do not show the
> "Billing Address Name" either.  Only the Customer Name & Billing
> Address.

Oh, NONE of the code pulls out the Billing Address Name.  I clearly
misunderstood what you were asking.  I'm not convinced that it's a
bug, but I would agree it's a "missing feature".  You would need to
pull out something like:

  (gnc:address-get-name (gnc:owner-get-address (gnc:invoice-get-owner invoice)))

I suppose I could add a gnc:owner-get-name-contact-address-dep API ;)