r14931 - gnucash/branches/2.0 - Add ChangeLog entries.

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sat Oct 7 04:04:17 EDT 2006

Am Freitag, 6. Oktober 2006 13:48 schrieb Andreas Köhler:
> Author: andi5
> Date: 2006-10-06 07:48:43 -0400 (Fri, 06 Oct 2006)
> New Revision: 14931
> Trac: http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/changeset/14931
>
> Modified:
>    gnucash/branches/2.0/
>    gnucash/branches/2.0/ChangeLog
> Log:
> Add ChangeLog entries.

The ChangeLog entries are fine - but did you notice that this commit changed
the encoding of the Umlaut in your family name? That's obviously not so good.
We should really agree on some sustainable solution that avoids encoding
ambiguities in the ChangeLog! I can imagine the following:

 * Require all text in the Changelog be 7bit-ascii (i.e. change "Köhler" into
"Koehler"; some names of some translators could also be concerned)

 * Add the -*-encoding=latin1-*- or however it's called somewhere into the
file -- must probably go at the end. I couldn't care less whether we choose
latin1 or utf8, as long as we *do* choose one of them.

Any other proposals?

Christian