Can't parse the URL ...

Seth Brutzman deadlyhead at deadlyhead.com
Fri Oct 13 15:58:51 EDT 2006

This has come up on the list before, but please bear with me.  I've not
been able to find a resolution to it, yet, and I'm still experiencing it
with GnuCash 2.0.2.

When attempting to access accounts created fresh in GnuCash 2.0.2, I get
the error you see in the subject line of this message: Can't parse the
URL <path to file>.

When I run GnuCash from the console, the following output is printed at
the time of the error being raised:
<path to file>:2: parser error : Start tag expected, '<' not found.

Unfortunately, I'm not at the moment familiar with the GnuCash source
code, so I don't know how to start hunting down the origin of this bug.

--Seth