gnucash 1.8.8

Karen Beasley karen_beasley at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 17 00:39:47 EDT 2006

Hi,

I have a problem.  When I went to reconcile my checking account today,
the beginning balance displayed was different than the ending balance
was last month.  I have no idea how or why this happened (whether it was
something I did or a bug in the program), but more importantly, I have
no idea how to fix it.

I have been using gnucash for more than a year and this has never
happened before.  Is there anything I can do to recover the old ending
balance in a way that will allow me to reconcile my account accurately?

I'm running version 1.8.8 on Suse 9.2.  (and yes, we are planning to
upgrade)

Any ideas?  Or can you refer me to someone who might know?  Thank-you
for any help you can offer.

Karen Beasley