Cross-platform GUI

Bob Hunter catdogbeloved at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 06:55:51 EDT 2006

>Maybe what you really want is to buy Quicken and be
done with it?

The last time I checked, Quicken was USD only.
Further,  I like GnuCash approach of putting Income,
Expenses, Assets and Liabilities upfront, while
Quicken seems oriented to the management of the income
statement only.

I do not know of any commercial tool that puts the
full financial statement upfront, like GnuCash does,
and is
also open to various types of assets and multiple
currencies. If you do, let me know, and I will be
gladly clear of the way.

-bob