r14787 - gnucash/trunk/packaging/win32 - Add OpenSSL install function as libgnomeui needs libssl32.dll. Add

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Sun Sep 3 15:18:49 EDT 2006

Am Sonntag, 3. September 2006 12:13 schrieb Andreas Köhler:
> Author: andi5
> Date: 2006-09-03 06:13:08 -0400 (Sun, 03 Sep 2006)
> New Revision: 14787
> Trac: http://svn.gnucash.org/trac/changeset/14787
>
> Modified:
>    gnucash/trunk/packaging/win32/custom.sh
>    gnucash/trunk/packaging/win32/install.sh
> Log:
> Add OpenSSL install function as libgnomeui needs libssl32.dll. Add
> environment variable LIBGLADE_MODULE_PATH. glade_require("gnome"); works
> now, Glade-2 does not load gnome widgets, GnuCash is untested.

Some news from the glade-gnome front:
http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/index.php?title=Windows&diff=2247&oldid=2246

After I installed the separate libglade-2.6.0 and made sure gnucash used the
libglade DLL from the new package, it directly accepted the
lib/libglade/2.0/libgnome.dll library from libgnomeui, and the
libglade-WARNING about the "gnome" widget disappeared. Also, in the "New
account" dialog the "Starting Balance -> Date" widget correctly showed up
now.

(However, I cannot tell whether I actually had libssl32.dll installed, because
I surely didn't install it right now, but I might have it installed from some
months ago when I ported gwenhywfar/aqbanking to mingw as well.)

Christian