GnuCash 2.0 Official Linux Installer

Rykel rykel at ibo21.org
Tue Sep 5 22:16:41 EDT 2006

Hi Derek,

I am really glad that you remember me, and I appreciate your dedication.

However, please understand that it is not because I do "not" want to build
the package, it is because I have zero programming language, and am
encouraging my community to use Linux.

If I knew how to code and manipulate source, I would gladly contribute a
hundred and one packages to the Linux world at large. It would be my way of
saying Thank You to all the great people who makes Linux software available.

In fact, if you look at my signature below (which I normally remove from
mailing lists, but I am illustrating something here), I have an OpenSG Hub
where I go for enrichment courses. On 15 September 2006, I will be giving a
speech on "PC and You", and one of my subtopic will be about using Linux as
an addition to Windows XP on a desktop system.

I will be showing the audience how and why they should install Linux
programs as User, rather than Root, and currently, the only way to do it is
through the official Linux installer.

Then, I wish to show them how far Linux accounting has come (GnuCash),
because quite a number of my audience are in finance. That is why I need
your expert help in this matter.

I hope that clarifies my situation, and may everyone reading this be well
and healthy ahead.

Best Regards,

Rykel
Gizmo.Skype.GoogleTalk.Yahoo/MSN.eBay: rykel98

Are you HUBBING?
http://www.OpenSG.info
Developing Good Neighbourly Ties, Make Your Money Work For You, PC And You,
Baby And You (I and II), Meditation For Peace Of Mind, ABCs Of Health (I, II
and III), Benefits Of Recycling, Appreciating Vegetarian Foods AND MORE!!!