r14792 - gnucash/trunk/packaging/win32 - Readd expat-bin (xmlparse, xmltok), freetype-dev, jpeg-bin and

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Sep 7 15:33:57 EDT 2006

Quoting Christian Stimming <stimming at tuhh.de>:

> Am Sonntag, 3. September 2006 23:08 schrieb Andreas Köhler:
>> Modified:
>>    gnucash/trunk/packaging/win32/custom.sh
>>    gnucash/trunk/packaging/win32/install.sh
>> Log:
>> Readd expat-bin (xmlparse,xmltok), freetype-dev, jpeg-bin and
>> zlib-dev. Correct libxml-2.0.pc.
>
> Why do we need them, respectively? Also, the ftp server of expat couldn't be
> contacted when I tried that this morning. Are you sure the URL is correct?

Expat is needed for perl's XML::Parser, which is something we need
for intltool.   I don't specifically know why we need freetype or jpeg.