r14792 - gnucash/trunk/packaging/win32 - Readd expat-bin (xmlparse, xmltok), freetype-dev, jpeg-bin and

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 8 08:47:33 EDT 2006

Christian Stimming <stimming at tuhh.de> writes:

> ok. XML::Parser is really a huge download that I'd rather try to avoid. IMHO
> we can live with the [no-xml] workaround... but if others don't want it,
> okay.

The [no-xml] workaround doesn't work for goffice.  I had to replace
their intltool-merge script with one that was effectively a no-op.  It
would be "better" (for internationalized graphics) if we had an actual
merge.  Honestly, I don't know why they don't pre-merge those files in
their "make dist" step, but whatever.