Weired transaction entry behavior after upgrade from 1.8.x to 2.0.1

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sat Sep 9 13:02:30 EDT 2006

I believe some of these behaviors are bugs in the gtk libraries
that have been fixed in more recent releases of gtk.  So yes, your
exact gtk library versions are important for tracking down things
like this.

-derek