MT940 import does not work

Martin Preuss aquamaniac at gmx.de
Sun Sep 24 17:11:54 EDT 2006

Hi,

On Sunday 24 September 2006 22:46, Christian Stimming wrote:
> Am Sonntag, 24. September 2006 22:17 schrieb L.W. van Braam van Vloten:
[...]
> I thought the HBCI specifications have a section about SWIFT MT940
> somewhere in the appendix, see
> http://www.hbci-zka.de/english/specification/engl_2_2.htm (Part D). E.g.
> the first characters in the file should be ":20:..."
[...]

Google ist your friend, "SWIFT MT940" should give you some results. I don have
example files either, but when I developed the SWIFT importer plugin for
AqBanking I had plenty of SWIFT MT940 files (because they are transmitted via
HBCI).

The importer is quite tolerant (at least in later versions of AqBanking),
because we needed this to import some Swiss MT940 files...

However, you could send this file to me in private and I could check it (and,
if necessary, adapt the importer).

Regards
Martin

--
"Things are only impossible until they're not"

AqBanking - http://www.aqbanking.de/
LibChipcard - http://www.libchipcard.de/