GnuCash budget report

Rasmus Tamstorf tamstorf at nospammail.net
Mon Apr 9 01:09:58 EDT 2007

Hi Steven / GnuCash developers,

I've found your mail to the gnucash developer list regarding budget
report
improvements to GnuCash in the archive. What you describe is almost
exactly
what I'm looking for, so I have a couple of questions for you (or any
other
developer who wants to speak up) :

a) It doesn't look like the patch was accepted upstream, and other
changes
   have been made to the mainline since then, so the patch no longer
   applies
   cleanly. Have you kept the patch up-to-date yourself ?

b) You listed out a couple of bugs that you were aware of. Have you had
   chance to address any of those ?

Sincerely,
Rasmus Tamstorf