unofficial windows builds

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Mon Apr 9 15:39:26 EDT 2007

Am Freitag, 6. April 2007 17:51 schrieb Nathan Buchanan:
> ok..I'll wait to hear what cstim was doing.

In fact I *did* delete them, just as you said: I recorded the download number
in the wiki, then deleted the file in the File Release System (FRS).

I chose to do this because usually people are confused if there is more than
one file of the same type under one release number, and the initial feedback
hinted that people will *not* get the idea to take the highest version
number. That's why I simply deleted the old unused files.

> I am planning to built them once a week, and can upload them as often as
> once a week (this is the plan). I'm not sure how often is optimal.

Once a week should be fine, and once we have 2.1.x releases, somehow slower is
enough.