PATCH: fix KVP bug/allow gnc_numeric to be a GBoxed value

Daniel Espinosa esodan at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 19:04:27 EDT 2007

Derek:
I have added some types declared in gnc-engine.h file as string to
GType in my gobject-engine-dev, like the one for gnc_numeric Phil
does, then this could be added to your branch with out alter the
system, and could help Phil in he's branch.

2007/4/9, Derek Atkins <warlord at mit.edu>:
> I wonder if we should add a test-case for this kvp issue so we don't
> regress?
>
> Also, this patch should've been split into two.  I've done that myself
> as I applied them.
>
> -derek
>
> Phil Longstaff <plongstaff at rogers.com> writes:
>
> > The attached patch does two things:
> >
> > 1) Fixes a KVP bug where kvp_frame_add_value_nc() wouldn't properly create a frame which didn't previously exist.  The problem was that by the time the routine realized it needed to create the path, the variable holding the path had been overwritten.
> >
> > 2) Add support to allow a gnc_numeric to be stored as a GBoxed value.  Needed for GDA branch, but might as well move into the trunk as part of the GObjectification.

"de grano en grano, se hace la arena" (R) (entrámite, pero para los
cuates: LIBRE)