PATCH: fix KVP bug/allow gnc_numeric to be a GBoxed value

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Fri Apr 13 07:57:15 EDT 2007

"Daniel Espinosa" <esodan at gmail.com> writes:

> Derek:
> I have added some types declared in gnc-engine.h file as string to
> GType in my gobject-engine-dev, like the one for gnc_numeric Phil
> does, then this could be added to your branch with out alter the
> system, and could help Phil in he's branch.

I don't see anything that you added that I haven't also added...
Could you point me to the specific things that you added that I did
not?  Keep in mind that one difference between methods is that I put
the GType info into the individual header files instead of a central
location.