GNUcash Tango icon

Josh Sled jsled at asynchronous.org
Sun Apr 15 18:26:19 EDT 2007

On Sat, 2006-11-04 at 22:42 +0100, Hylke Bons wrote:
> of the current gnucash icons). So if you like them, they can be used in
> the next release of GNUcash under any free license you'd like. Hope you
> like the icons and keep up the good work!

This is very nice.  I've added these to the source tree in art/tango/.
Thanks! :)

Especially as our other custom toolbar buttons are already in the Tango
style (and hopefully GTK will be as well, soon), I've changed from the
Blue GNU Card to these.  At the same time, I've modified the code to
register the set of default icons at 16x16, 32x32 and 48x48.

The packaging will want to update to use the Tango icon as well ...
probably the SVG version, though.

--
...jsled
http://asynchronous.org/ - a=jsled;b=asynchronous.org; echo ${a}@${b}