Suggested updates for Help - comments ?

Chris Lyttle chris at wilddev.net
Thu Apr 19 09:06:20 EDT 2007

Dave,

I dont know if I've said this before to you, but THANKS. Updating the
help is a long job and its a lot of work as you have found out. I'll try
to get to looking this over this weekend.
As to putting the files in svn, normally if they are being renamed as
you are doing you rm the files locally and on the svn then add your
files to the svn.

Chris