Feature request: process multiple invoice with single payment

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Thu Aug 9 15:23:54 EDT 2007

Um, gnucash has ALWAYS supported this.  It will pay the invoices
in FIFO order.  If you select an invoice in the process payment
dialog (you dont have to! it's completely optional) then it puts
that invoice at the front of the FIFO, but any overpayment will
then spill over to the next one in the list.  Gnucash has ALWAYS
supported this.

-derek