Stocks & Capital Gains (Feature Request

Nathan Buchanan nbinont at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 23:56:52 EDT 2007

Hi!

On 8/13/07, Joshua Moore <moorevineyard at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Well, since I haven't seen any responses I assume this feature doesn't
> exist
> yet.

I haven't seen it, though I don't use that part of gnucash.

Is this an appropriate place to request it?  Also, does anyone else
> even want this feature?  It's pretty important to me, but I guess it would
> fall pretty low on a priority list if no one else is interested.

This is a good place, though you should also add an enhancement request to
bugzilla: http://wiki.gnucash.org/wiki/Bugzilla

Ah, I remember the ACB (*tries not to think of the year when we had _three_
different percentages of taxable capital gains, dependent on the time of
year*)

I know this is a Canadian tax feature (not sure about other countries). It's
definitely something I could use in the future, so there is interest.

Nathan