Stocks & Capital Gains (Feature Request)

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 14 11:15:37 EDT 2007

Joshua,

"Joshua Moore" <moorevineyard at hotmail.com> writes:

> Well, since I haven't seen any responses I assume this feature doesn't
> exist yet.  Is this an appropriate place to request it?  Also, does
> anyone else even want this feature?  It's pretty important to me, but
> I guess it would fall pretty low on a priority list if no one else is
> interested.

As Nathan pointed out, Bugzilla is the best place to request a
feature, but really we need coders to implement it.  Yes, real
cost basis tracking and automatic gain/loss processing would be
a GOOD THING.

-derek

PS:  You sent the original mail on the 10th.  It's only been
four days, and the mail was relatively long, and you sent it
over the weekend, so I'm not at all surprised you didn't get
a reply right away.