The payment amount must be greater than zero

Ian Lewis ianmlewis at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 02:57:12 EDT 2007

> I've jokingly said in the past that maybe I should charge people
> for my GnuCash tech support.  Maybe I should actually follow through
> on that?

Personally, I think there would be absolutely nothing wrong with that.
You or other devs might be able to spend more time on it if you did.
It would probably be worth the money for small businesses or
individuals if it was a reasonable price. Though I would hope you
could still answer basic questions for free ;) Maybe you could start
by working for paypal donations?

--
Ian Lewis
ianlewis at member.fsf.org