Welcome Sample Report for non-English locale

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 28 10:02:45 EDT 2007

Hi,

"Hiroto Kagotani" <hiroto.kagotani at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> I'm translating gnucash into Japanese alternating locales.
> And I've found "Welcome Sample Report" menu item does not appear in
> non-English locale including Japanese locale (ja_JP.UTF-8 on FreeBSD).

What version of gnucash?
The string itself is certainly marked for translation.  Are you
sure there's a translation in the installed .po file?
Are other menu items translated in the same menu?

> If it is a bug, could someone fix it please?
> Thank you very much in advance.

Well, I think we need to track down WHERE the problem is first.