Permission Denied

Patrik Lermon patrik at gnupung.net
Tue Aug 28 17:16:01 EDT 2007

You mean it ask "Did you execute this file?"

In that case, it's like Derek wrote, NTFS contains meta data for files, and
explorer marks the file as potentially dangerous when it saves it, and the OS
recognizes this when you try to execute it.

You should probably just answer yes on the question.

/Patrik