16690 breaks `make check` [WAS Re: AUDIT: r16690 - gnucash/trunk/src/engine - Daniel Harding's update to Afghani currency. closes #504257]

Andrew Sackville-West andrew at swclan.homelinux.org
Mon Dec 24 02:19:42 EST 2007

Well 16690 breaks make check.

meanwhile I discovered that src/engine/iso-currencies-to-c isn't
getting run. At least it looks that way because its supposed to update
iso-4217-currencies.c and it doesn't. That doesn't seem to be the
source of the failure but is something to note anyway. I did manually
run iso-currencies-to-c, saw that it appeared to update
iso-4217-currencies.c properly and make check still failed. :(

But interestingly, Derek reverted 16619 and that causes make check to
succeed. Seems odd to me that adjusting a currency would cause 16619
to cause a test to break. So maybe there is more going on here than
meets the eye.