PO file typos

David T. sunfish62 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 26 21:54:15 EST 2007

I appreciate the further information on this. I didn't understand fully the
context of the term's appearance in this thread, and if it really only appears
under the hood, then that's fine. I *thought* I had seen the term somewhere
else in GnuCash on my own, but probably that was the egg nog...

David