PO file typos

Christian Stimming stimming at tuhh.de
Wed Dec 26 15:45:11 EST 2007

Am Mittwoch, 26. Dezember 2007 14:15 schrieb Derek Atkins:
> Except they are not transaction ids.  They are the GUIDs of
> Check Format configurations.  This messages would only come up
> if the user is installing their own (or third-party) check
> formats, so I think using the term GUID here is perfectly
> appropriate.

... or, put in other words: Yes, the term "GUID" is known only to people who
actually look into the gnucash xml file and, on the same level, the internal
check format definition files. So, I fully agree with David - this term
shouldn't appear in any message that is visible to "normal users". However,
as Derek here explains, this message will only show up if users have supplied
their own check format definition file, which implies they've dealt with
gnucash's concept of a GUID. (Maybe we should note that in a comment at this
string.)

Regards,

Christian