unofficial windows builds

harold felton hfelton_lists at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 7 16:07:55 EST 2007

thank you - i will try starting-over, once again.
prolly on a completely-virgin machine to try and
figure out what the issues with my environment
are.  i thought ive tried this a couple of times,
but i guess it is worth trying again - on a new box.

will let yall know either way (success or no) when
i have a chance to try it.

have fun, h.